Thank you for your interest in the Market.
Contact the Market Coordinator: Tyler Burns
Interested in being a Vendor?
Please familiarize yourself with all the rules and permits for our market.
Please fill-out the application below (online or print and mail in)
As of 7/7/17
- The Antique Sandwich Co. – Homemade dishes with fare trade gifts.
- Bill Fold Family Farm, Gig Harbor – beef, lamb, eggs, produce, plant starts
- Brady’s Oysters, Inc., Aberdeen – shellfish, smoked & fresh fish
- High Point Family Farm, Rainier – pork
- Hilltop Fryer Farms, Graham – eggs
- Garden Flowers, Federal Way – produce and flowers
- Lettuce Be Friends – multiple types of leafy greens
- L’Arche Farm & Gardens, Tacoma – nursery plants and produce
- Sidhu Farm, Puyallup – berries
- RP Guerrero Farm, Quincy – certified organic produce & fruit
Prepared Food & Beverage:
- A Small Specialty, Gig Harbor – sauces, condiments (ketchup, mustard), lemonade
- BlueBird Ice Cream, Seattle – locally sourced
- Chef Melinda‘s Homemade, Tacoma – granola
- For The Love of Pasta, Tacoma – dips, spreads, and herbs
- Rainbow Cloud Kombucha – fermented beverage from tea and fruit
- Steepers Artisan Tea, Gig Harbor – teas and herbs (not this week)
- The Mighty Truffle , Vashon Island – chocolate truffles, vegan/paleo desserts
- Earth Rhythms Photography, Tacoma – South Sound images
- Handcrafted Cedar Furniture, Tacoma – Adrirondack & garden chairs, benches, tables
- June Moon, Vaughn – metal etched copper jewelry
- Nature Girl Soap Co., Gig Harbor – bath and beauty products
- Sunshine Quilt Company, Gig Harbor – baby and full sized quilts, batiks
- Tallydoodle, Gig Harbor- stuffed toys and dolls
- VPC Designs, Lakewood – ceramics, jewelry, artworks, cards (not this week)